Pine View Hyundai has always put the safety, health and well-being
of our customers, our staff and our communities first.
That is why we believe it is imperative for us to do whatever we can to
support you during this unprecedented moment in history.
To our existing customers.
The safety, health and well-being of Hyundai customers, employees, business partners and the communities where we do business are of the utmost importance to us and the 220 dealers across Canada. Even in these times of uncertainty, people require mobility. At Hyundai, we are committed to keeping our communities safe and businesses open as long as possible in order to serve you. While a few dealerships have temporarily closed their doors, most currently remain open with careful adjustments to their processes.
To help keep our dealerships safe for guests and staff, we have provided them with the following proactive and preventative guidance, as outlined by the Public Health Agency of Canada, in response to the evolving COVID-19 situation. These include but are not limited to:
- Increased frequency of cleaning of commonly touched surfaces (e.g.: Door handles, railings, computers, phones, washrooms, seating areas, countertops, writing devices, service counters, etc.).
- Increased hand sanitizing dispensers and wipes throughout the dealership for customers and staff.
- We are asking staff and customers that are experiencing symptoms or that have travelled in the past 14-days to avoid visiting dealerships.
- Before each vehicle exchange, wiping down contact points to ensure customer safety (e.g.: Door handles, seatbelts, steering wheel, gear shift, temperature and audio controls, wiper and indicator stalks, etc.).
- Technicians working on vehicles will wear gloves at all times and replace them between vehicles.
- The service work order can be emailed to the customer in advance, to reduce wait time upon arrival.
- Make vehicle drop-off services available, where possible.
- Dealers are closely monitoring the situation in their local communities and taking all steps they feel are required in their respective areas – including temporary closure of their businesses.
To further support our valued customers affected by the uncertain business and financial environment created by the current situation, we will also be offering the following programs:
Customers who are leasing their vehicles
- One-month payment deferral available for existing lease customers.
- A maturity date extension option, where lease customers in self-isolation can delay their vehicle return at the end of term by an additional 30 days to three months.
Please inquire with Hyundai Capital for both options:
Customers who are financing their vehicles
- Up to a three-month payment deferral available for existing financing customers. Our banking partners are here to help and will do everything possible to assist you. Many are equipped to offer payment deferrals up to 3 months based on the customer’s needs. Below is the contact information for each of them. Customers will need to contact their respective loan provider directly to discuss their personal situation.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us. If you require service, please feel free to book an appointment online. We appreciate your patience, kindness and compassion during this time as we are doing everything in our power to help our Pine View Hyundai family.